follow

Inter Milan Sign Sneijder From Real Madrid


Subhankar Mondal

Sky Sport 24 reports that Inter and Madrid have struck a a 15-16 million euro deal that will see the 25-year-old Dutch international midfielder leave the Bernabeu for the San Siro in the next few days.

It's been reported that the deal has been struck and Sneijder himself has been quoted as saying that he is happy with the move.

La Gazzetta dello Sport quotes the former Ajax star as saying:

"I don't consider leaving Real to be a defeat because I am coming to one of the biggest clubs in the world, one which has won the championship for the last four years.

"In the last few weeks, [Inter coach] Jose Mourinho sent me a number of text messages to let me know how much he wanted me at Inter.

"The derby with Milan? The coach decides, I am ready to play immediately - I'm not lacking fitness."

Inter have been chasing an attacking midfielder all this summer in order to shore up their chances of winning the Champions League this summer. Sneijder was deemed a surplus at Madrid and although the player has himself insisted that he wanted to stay at the Bernabeu, he has eventually been shipped off.



Artikel Terkait

By Djenggot with 0 comments

0 comments:

Leave a Reply