follow

Victoria Beckham hates being away from David

Victoria Beckham admits it was 'difficult' living apart from husband David.

The former Spice Girl – who has three sons, Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz with the soccer star – says it was hard when the handsome soccer superstar moved to Italy to play for AC Milan while Victoria and the boys remained in Los Angeles as the family endured a lot of long-haul flights to see each other.

She said: 'I’m really happy being in the States so it was difficult for me going backwards and forwards trying to make everybody happy.'

David, 34, has now moved back to the US to continue playing for Los Angeles Galaxy and 35-year-old Victoria is enjoying every moment of her family’s settled life.

She told KIIS FM radio host Ryan Seacrest: 'The children are very happy. I get up early in the morning, get the kids ready for school, take them to school, and then while they’re at school, that’s when I manage to get my work in.

'I have to be done by 3pm so I can go and get the kids again, they will always be our priority, both myself and David’s.'

She also revealed the couple – who have been married 10 years – have no plans to extend their family in the near future.

She said: 'Everybody keeps asking me that and I think at some point, if I’m lucky enough, I’ll have another baby. That would be great - if I’m blessed enough. But right now, three boys, that’s a lot!'

newsdesk


Artikel Terkait

By Djenggot with 0 comments

0 comments:

Leave a Reply